- 100 INR per 200gm
Its Uses & Benefits are
- Jamun is known to be an effective treatment for diabetes. Extracts of bark, leaves and seeds are used in combination with herbs to reduce levels of glycosuria and blood sugar. Powder of dried seeds is consumed with honey over a course of 2 months for beneficial changes in sugar levels. Research indicates Jamun seeds which are rich in alkaloids have hypoglycemic properties effective in reducing high blood sugar. Jamun juice should be included in a diabetic’s nutritional diet.
- Bark of Jamun tree has antihelmintic properties, which help in treating urinary disorders. A glass of Jambul juice with 1/2 teaspoon of bark powder daily is recommended for persons with urinary infections and urinary tract disorders.
- Bark powder mixed with water is effective in curing tapeworm infection.
- Consumption of Jamun minimizes the risk of cancer. This fruit has several bioactive phytochemicals that include polyphenols, which contain anthocyanin known to fight cancer cells. Individuals that undergo chemotherapy or radiation sessions benefit significantly from jamun juice consumption. Anthocyanins, flavonoids, ellagic acid and gallic acid present in jambul have the capacity to prevent carcinogenesis in organs.
- Jamun juice is excellent for natural bowel movement.
- Jamun has medicinal properties. Juice of this fruit is a natural astringent used as a mouthwash as it eliminates bad breath. Pulp of jambul is used as a treatment for gingivitis (bleeding gums). In some Asian cultures leaves of jamun tree are burnt to form an ash. This ash is rubbed on teeth to strengthen them.
- Leaves and bark of jamun are used in combination with other ingredients by Ayurveda and Unani practitioners for various treatments such as diarrhea and indigestion. Traditional healers in Asia use seed, leaf and bark powder of Jambul tree is several herbal formulations.
- Jamun seed powder and turmeric is mixed with jamun juice and applied on skin to get rid of blemishes and light scars.
- Jambul juice with powder of its leaves is an excellent treatment for ulcerative colitis.
- Regular consumption of jambul for 2 to 4 months helps individuals with problems of bleeding hemorrhoids significantly.
- Jamun is known to enrich blood and also protect from liver damage. Many herbalists recommend juice of this fruit with herbs because it has antioxidants and flavonoids that play a huge role in purification of blood. Natural acids present in this fruit play a pivotal role in digestive enzyme secretion. Regular intake of jambul stimulates healthy liver function.
- Decoction of jamun seeds that contains aromatic herbs is an excellent home remedy to relieve fatigue and strain.
- Wine and vinegar made from jamun is used as a cure for sore throat, whooping cough, cuts, bruises, and open wounds.
- Seed powder is used as a cure for digestive disorders, an excellent home remedy for bloating. Powder of seeds in jamun juice is excellent for individuals with a suppressed immune system.
- Fruit pulp of jambul is used as a home remedy for asthma and chronic cough.
Compositions:Each 200gm Contains
|Jambu Seed(Syzygium Cuminil)||100%|