- 180 INR per 200gm
Uses & Benefits :
- Depression: Glycyrrhizic acid in this helps to alleviate depression and anxiety. It promotes the function of adrenal gland which is responsible for release of the hormones like cortisol. Licorice root replaces the depleted cortisol levels in the body and thereby helps the body to fight nervousness, depression, anxiety and chronic fatigue caused by stress.
- High Cholesterol and Heart Disease: Licorice root enhances the bile acid flow which is accountable for cholesterol metabolism and removal of excess cholesterol in the body. The herb also prevents the accumulation of plaque in the arteries and provides healthy functioning of the heart.
- Menopause: The phytoestrogenic and antioxidant activity of the herb is very help in dealing with the symptoms of menopause. Licorice root treats hot flashes as helpful as hormone replacement therapy in women suffering from menopause. The estrogen-like properties of herb treat hormonal imbalances caused by menopause. The herb is packed with antioxidants which boost immunity levels as well as provides relief from muscle and joint aches that are experienced during menopause.
- Skin Disorders: Licorice root salve has been used to treat psoriasis, dry & itchy skin, skin rashes, dermatitis and eczema. The glycyrrhizin in the herb works like cortocosteroid when you apply it on the skin topically.
- Sore Throat and Cough: Most of the commercial cough syrups have licorice root extract as an ingredient. People suffering from bad cough and cold can get relief from dry cough, sore throat, bronchitis and asthma with this herb. The glycosides found in herb have expectorant activity. The expectorant helps to break-up the built-up phlegm which makes it easy to cough out.
- Stomach and Gastric Problems: Licorice root is often used for treating stomach ulcers, heartburn, upset stomach, constipation and acid reflux.
Compositions.:Each 200gm Contains