- 165 INR per 200gm
Uses & its benefits
- REDUCTION OF TIREDNESS & FATIGUE:
A single serving of Aduna Moringa Powder (10g or 2-3 teaspoons) provides:
- Iron: 46.8% of your daily requirement (NRV)
- Magnesium: 19.1% of NRV
- Vitamin A: 5% of NRV
Iron and magnesium are both essential for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue in the body, and vitamin A supports the metabolism of iron² ensuring a greater uptake. Adding moringa to your daily routine is an effective, natural way to prevent tiredness and fatigue.
The rich iron content of moringa powder also makes it ideal for vegan, vegetarians and those suffering from anaemia.
Aduna Moringa Powder has been heralded by Vogue magazine as “redefining beauty from within.” It is jam-packed with skin-loving vitamins including:
- Vitamin A: 32.5% of NRV
- Vitamin E: 16.9% of NRV
Vitamin A is essential for healthy, radiant skin and vitamin E protects cells from oxidative stress helping fight the signs of ageing. Moringa also has one of the highest antioxidant contents of any food. With an ORAC value of 157,000³, it has 6x the antioxidants of goji berries and comparable levels to the antioxidant powerhouse matcha. Antioxidants are essential for protecting, repairing and preventing cell damage, minimising the ageing process of the skin in the long-term. They help counteract oxidative stress and the effects of free radicals. Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen causing skin dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and premature ageing. Read our article about antioxidants and why we need them here. The skin benefits of moringa are so exceptional that Aduna Moringa Powder is one of the first food items to ever be sold in the beauty hall of prestigious London department store Liberty.
One of the best moringa benefits is its super immune-boosting powers. Maintaining a healthy immune system is essential for helping our bodies stave off infections and illnesses. Moringa Oleifera leaves are an extremely rich source of:
- Iron: 46.8% of NRV
- Vitamin A: 32.5% of NRV
Both of which are essential for the normal function of the immune system.
Many studies have been done about moringa’s potential as an anti-cancer agent. Moringa leaves have been shown to have beneficial properties in the fight against both breast and colon cancer cells⁴ and research is ongoing.
- MUSCLE GROWTHMoringa oleifera leaves are almost 25% protein, which is unusually high for a plant. Aduna Moringa Powder contains 9 essential amino acids making it a complete source of protein, supporting the growth and maintenance of muscle mass. The high protein content of moringa makes it particularly beneficial for vegans and vegetarians who can struggle to get a sufficient protein supply.
- ANTI-STRESSOne of the key moringa benefits is its high magnesium content. Magnesium is essential for normal psychological function and the normal functioning of the nervous system. This super-mineral has been named by Psychology Today magazine as “The Original Chill Pill… an old home remedy for anxiety, apathy, depression, headaches, insecurity, irritability, restlessness… and sulkiness.”
A single serving of moringa powder contains 19.1% of your magnesium NRV helping fight stress and keep a sense of calm.
- DIGESTIONMoringa powder is a rich source of calcium (29.8% NRV) which contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes.
It also contains 31% fibre which can help support a healthy digestive system and bowel regularity. Fibre can also be helpful for weight management as it helps you feel fuller for longer and supports a healthy metabolism.
- ENERGY RELEASEMoringa is a rich source of iron (46.8% NRV), calcium (29.8% NRV) and magnesium (19.1% NRV), all of which support energy-yielding metabolism. A green smoothie with moringa in the morning will keep you feeling nice and energised all day!
- VISIONHaving healthy eyes and normal vision is something that can often be taken forgranted but requires the right nutrition on order to maintain normal function. Moringa is a rich source of vitamin A (32.5% NRV per serving) which contributes to normal vision.
- TEETHMoringa Powder is a source of magnesium, with a 10g serving providing 19.1% of your daily requirement. Magnesium is essential for maintaining strong and healthy teeth. Its great for kids to help keep their teeth nice and strong. Try out one of our delicious child-friendly recipes like this incredible Moringa mint-choc chip ice cream – they will never want the artificial version again!
- BONESMaintaining strong and healthy bones is an important component of overall health. Moringa oleifera leaves are a rich source of vitamin K (213.3% NRV), protein (23%), calcium (29.8% NRV) and magnesium (19.1% NRV) all of which support normal bones.
Compositions.:Each 200gm Contains
|Moringa Leaves Powder||100%|