- 140 INR per 200gm
Its Uses & Benefits are
- It acts as a detoxifying, cleansing and purifying agent – both from within and without.
- Therefore it is good for skin – both when consumed and applied topically.
- It is also effective in treating skin disorders, itching and issues like ringworms.
- It can be made into teas or can be had raw, powdered, paste or in form herbal supplements.
- It has antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
- It helps in relieving from fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
- It is also beneficial in treating respiratory ailments like chronic bronchitis, asthma et cetera.
- Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
- It is loaded with phytonutrients, essential oils, Vitamin A and C
- Regular tulsi consumption can also aid in balancing various bodily processes.
- It counters elevated blood sugar levels and is therefore beneficial for diabetics.
- It helps in regulating uric acid levels in body, thereby elimination risks of developing kidney stones. It is also beneficial for those who have kidney stones.
- According to the Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow, India, tulsi can help in maintaining normal levels of the stress hormone – cortisol in the body.
- It can wards off harmful effects of free radicals.
- Is great for dental health and for healthy gums.
- Is an effective insect repellant and can aid in treating insect bite.
- Is also beneficial in treating conditions like hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu.
- It is also known as adaptogen.
Compositions.:Each 200gm Contains